Saturday, August 14, 2010

Call Center Bekimon Video

by Call Center Gal on July 24, 2010

I have been away for almost a week, offline because I broke my USB 2.0 wireless router. Anyway, I will share what happened about that in another post. But for the meantime, I want to share with you a very interesting video.

I have posted some controversial calls like the allegedly Dell Call Center conversation, the Citibank Call Center Scandal, the Irish kid Little Becky prank call and the 911 McDonalds Prank Call, that showed the challenges that an aspiring call center agent might encounter and has to conquer in order to survive in the BPO industry.

In addition to that, I also posted a call center attack video where I left a question whether you believe that clip is true or not.

And who would miss the fun times in the training class or on the floor? Like this one call center Papaya Dance and those agents who enjoyed their time by recording the I Will Survive Call Center Video. It really shows the balanced side of doing this job, that there are both challenging times that we need to prepare ourselves for and fun times that we should try to loosen up a bit to fully enjoy the funny moments.

Speaking of funny call center videos, I want to share with you an addition to this roster. This is the .

According to the video description in Youtube, the person on the video is BERN JOSEP PERSIA. What do you think of the video? I am curious to find out where this video was shot, like which call center and branch, etc.

Feel free to share your comments after this post.

No comments: