Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bringing Cars to Call Center Offices

by Call Center Gal on September 17, 2010

Who brings their cars to work? I bet you will agree with me that bringing your cars when you work in the call center brings a lot of convenience especially when you have a reliable car insurance company that is ready to listen to all your inquiries and clarifications. Just like a friend who is always there for you.

I would love to say that I have worked with a lot of great men and women that is working in this segment because I have worked in an automotive industry before I became a call center agent.These guys really knows how to provide quality customer service, especially for those first time car owners who need more information about their accounts and how to be a better car owner one day at a time.

         

No comments: